Friday, December 10, 2010

year in review---early

I decided I will say what i am thankful for since i didn't for thanksgiving and I want to do it be

Siblings
Bret- you are the best little brother in the world. you make me smile so much and you are always there for me and I know I can count on you. Congrats on graduating 8th grade and I cant believe you are now in high school where did the time go?
Jordan- Congrats on getting your license now you can drive me places. I can't believe you are graduating high school this year. I know if i need some one to make me laugh i can always look to you. Oh and I think you and Kayla are really cute together.
Tony- I cant believe how similar you and Bret are. You are so sweet. I love your comedy acts and I love to chill with you and you are super funny.
Alyssa- I absolutely love your nerd sweater and you of course. your so sweet and I love spending time with you. You crack me up all the time and I love making cookies and stuff with you.
Family
Mom- I love you so much. you. I don't even know how i can ever thank you for everything you do for me. you are totally the best mom ever and I know i can count on you no matter what time of day it is.
Auntie Debbie and Uncle Chris- You let me just chill at your house whenever I want. I love chilling at your house but I love you more. I know if i ever need anything you will be here to support me. I don't know how to thank you for everything you have done and will do for me.
Grandma and Papa- I don't even know where to begin with you two. Well I love the fact that Papa can get me to laugh with all your stories. And your advice never bite a dog because they taste bad was awesome. I love going to Brewer games with Grandma. Thanks for everything you do for me and all the putting up with me you do. I love you guys so very much
Uncle Eddie- I love swimming at your pool. I also love when you make fun of me. Thanks for always fixing my car when fixing is needed to be done. I love you
Zach- I love you so much. I know that you are always there for me and I love having Josey moments with you. Such as its dark outside. You make me smile no matter what and i can always count on you. it has been the best two years of my life when I have been with you. I love you babe and thanks for everything
Geitz Family-I don't know where to begin. Thanks so much for everything. I love spending time at your house with all you guys. I always know when I go over to your house I will get a good laugh. I know when I go to your house I fit right in and feel like family. I love you guys so much.
Youngman Family- I know coming to see you guys the car ride kills me. But I know that when I get there it is worth it. I get a lot of laughs and I feel like family. I love painting pictures with the girls and I love going to bdubs with just Brian and playing cards with Jodi and laughing till I cry with her. I am soo excited to find out if baby is a boy or a girl. I am hoping boy but either way I will love baby. Love you guys.
Meg and boys-I remember the night before you offered me the nannying job. I was crying because did not have money for gas or money to go out with my friends. The next day you messaged me with the job offer. I literally prayed about how I needed a job and hoped someone would call about my application well literally not even 12 hrs later you answered my prayers. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful job. I donut even consider it a job its more like fun. I love watching the boys. Every morning they tell me what they learned in school and they always get along. I love watching them grow and mature. They are gonna be wonderful men when they grow up. Meg you are such a wonderful boss and I look up to you a lot.
Friends- you guys are wonderful. There is just so much to say and so many of you to do you guys one by one. I know I can count on you no matter what. You guys are always there for me. I love you guys and hope your life's adventure is going the way you want it to. And we all need to hang out soon.
Everyone- I love you guys a lot and each one of you have been placed in my life for one reason or another and I am so thankful that you have been in my life. You guys mean the world to me and without you my life would be boring and I would be missing a key piece of my heart.




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Awww. Tear.


P.S. I can't believe you blogged!