Sunday, May 2, 2010

Confirmation

So today Bret was blessed to be able to take communion for the first time today. Iwas amazing to be able to be there and witness it. I am so very proud of him and yet so shocked that he is already in 8th grade. I remeber when he was little and I got to hold him and help mom feed him and just take care of him and now he can take care of himself...or at least for the most part. I also remember when I was confirmed and how I felt and I cant believe that four years had alreay come and gone. I am so proud of him... He is so close to the end of grade school and so close to be a freshman in high school. Wow is all I can say. Bret I am so very proud of you and I love very much. May God bless you all the days of your life and never forget this special day.
Brets confirmation verse. John chapter 8:31-3231-To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
Our little confirmant
Bret with Grandma and Papa


Bret and Mom


Zach Bret and I...I am pretty lucky to be surrounded by good guys like the two of them




Mom Bret and I




Bret and I





Bret







A group shot





2 comments:

Jodi said...

What a great day. Congrats, Bret!!

Josephine Marie said...

it was fun