Sunday, May 2, 2010

Prom

My flowers! So pretty!
The gym...So pretty (cornation)


Zach and I with his parents


The limo




Zach and I



Garter time






Us at coronation











The group from l-r....girl to guy
Jamie,Brad,Emily,Joe, Ariana,Jeff, Prom Queen Hannah,
Homecoming King Nathen, Me and Zach




My Princ Charming and I....My favorite Prom Picture




So this week has been really busy getting ready for Prom. It was random little things all through out the week wich made it so busy. Like one day was order flowers, another was hair run through, an yet another getting my eyebrows done and Friday was getting my nails done. So now that all the little stuff is done its finally the big day. I woke up and got ready ish....as ready as i could to get my hair and make-up done. I went to pick up Hannah and we go over to Annette's for her to do our hair and make-up. We were running a tad late and We were supose to leave there at 330 at the latest but we left at 345. Which was ok because people called and almost everybody was running late. We get back to Debbie's house and finish getting ready. Zach was the only one there when we got there which was good. So when almost everybody was there we started pictures. Nathen had a tennis match so he was running late. Zach forgot the flowers so his dad ran home to get them. Anyways...The limo pulled up and I am just so excited! The limo was my graduation gift from auntie Debbie and uncle Chris. We drove to the park for more pictures and then when to coronation wich was fun. Hannah was prom queen. then time for the dance. Dinner was provided in the cost of the tickets but I could only eat the salad, potatoes,green beans, and fruit so I was a bit hungry throughout the dance. anyways we danced which by the way was so much fun. Then we went back to Debbies for an afterparty which we just watched tv and giggled. Everybody went home except zach we watched a movie. I cant belive that prom is over now for sure the summer feels so much closer and that means I am so clsoe to graduation its scary. I have mixed feelings about grraduation. I am ready to be done especially with the drama aspect and i am so bored with school. But at the same time I am gonna miss everybody and I am not sure what I want to do with the next step in the journey called life. Its not that I dont know what I want to do but the way things will turn out. I also dont know if I am a hundred percent ready for the next step. All in all Prom was fun!!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like the perfect night! Whatever you choose for the next step will turn out. If it's not how you want it to be, learn from it and move on. Love ya!

Josephine Marie said...

love u too. it was a wonderful night. thanks hun i needed it